Maii Worldd..

mY life times and its meanin..recap

Friday, August 11, 2006

tis post will be lots of misses hurr ( :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wonderin if u r ( :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hfms youu cant see miee :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fridae

so wats happen yesterday hurr.erm.okaes.gt npcc starts att 1+ larhs.so after skool quickly go library to see smtin larhs ten go change to PT-KIT..wait before tat in geo class it was funni lerhs. Miss lee ask we all go present our project by next week but ten ritez she say she need to key in the marks by friday.which mean yesterday larhs. isn't it stoopid. realli dumb ass larhs. we all so confused andd she was like 3e2 u all hurr nt automatic.bla.bla.bla.we dont care :X wats so ever larhs. okaes durin np was quite tirin not because of drillin but painting.we hav to finish up the banner andd yes its finish.yayys!!! hahax i kept on irritate pri and ais by singin tis song which i created myself hurr: i gt a new shoe.so white.so clean.andd so striking!!! i know i was fckin lame.they was fckinlame.yeah we all are fckin lame hurr. kiddin nerhx.

Saturday

well Only four human turn up forr the xtra class. well nevermind cann concentrate better marhs. hahax. after tat go compass mus go find one shop called Ya Kun toast or watt larhs. mus do project on itt. ( : okaes i reali tin the lyric of tis song is **** ( : I"remember youu by No Secrets. nice song ( :

I'll remember you
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' throughin my heart
you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you


last but nt least hurr. I MISSES everyone. i m dead serious i MISSES everyone. serious serious serious i MISSES whole lots of youu

` MAii ( : mISses hurr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home